Alt Summit

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm back in Salt Lake City for Alt Summit! I was here in January for Alt and LOVED it. This session is getting off to a great start already.

The view from my grandiose room at the Grand America Hotel has a balcony (yes, a door that opens to the outside- dreamy). This room is quite possibly bigger than our apartment. Jumbo!




The rain felt so good today that I walked a mile each way without and umbrella to The Rose Establishment for a late breakfast. It was well worth it. 







Yum. On the walk home, I spotted this cutie Airstream tucked away. 



If there is an Airstream in the 'hood, I'll find it! 


Tonight was "Tuesday Night Dinners", hosted by the generous sponsors of Alt. I joined a fun group at Saba Sushi, hosted by the fabulous Garbrielle Blair, of Design Mom.
I was a nice night being inspired by all of these positive and supportive entrepreneurs.






Tomorrow the talks and workshops on all things blogging, social media and entrepreneurship begin. So much information, inspiration and sharing to take part in. Can't wait!


No comments: