Airstream, Betty Jane in Coastal Living magazine

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Coastal Living magazine has long been a favorite magazine of mine. It inspires me to take more trips to the beach with my shiny silver babies.  I really enjoyed the photo shoot and interview with Barry Yeoman and photographer, Brown Cannon III.  I did a blog post about it here. It's so exciting to finally see the article in print! Barry interviewed several different Airstreamers and got a great variety of perspectives that he wrote about.


Coastal Living magazine, April 2014 issue





Here I am riding my bike with Osa trotting along!

Betty Jane, my Airstream Bambi II's interior. She already has a new look since this photo!


The April issue is no longer in newsstands, however, PDF's of the issue are available for purchase on Zinio app on iTunes.
Happy beach camping, friends!








No comments: