Good Day Sacramento TV appearance

Sunday, November 18, 2012



Last weekend I enjoyed being on the set of Good Day Sacramento, showing off my 1964 Airstream Bambi II, 1960 Airstream Caravel as well as my jewelry lines. It was live and we did three short segments and interviews. What fun! I'm not able to post them here at the request of the station, but I enjoyed my day and the animated interviewers, Amy Carraba and Cody Stark. Plus, I finally got to give G his shout out on live T.V..







I mentioned to G that it's a good sign that I automatically clasped my hands to my heart when she asked me about him. (If you've ever seen the Seinfeld episode about touching your head when someone asks you a question, you can appreciate that!). I told her that G has been by my side and has been an amazing support over the past decade as I celebrate Silver Trailer's ten year anniversary.

It was a fun and surreal experience that really makes you think on your feet. I figure you have to try everything at least once, right? I'm so glad I did. 



3 comments:

Airstream Dreams said...

Congratulations! That would have been an amazing experience!!

You are an inspiration to us over here in Australia :)

- Jess (Airstream Dreams)

Kristiana Spaulding said...

Jess,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your sweet comment, thank you so much.

You made my weekend!

~Kristiana

Spaulding said...

You are a natural on TV! Wonderful coverage.